Nilesh is a qualified engineer, with a keen eye for administrative excellence and marketing strategy creation and deployment. Nilesh has over 26 years of rich experience across segments and geographies.
Jitendra is a skilled technocrat with a proven passion for innovation and operational merit. Jitendra has over 27 years of proven experience in the domain of niche and critical engineering.
Miracle Electronics is spread across two full fledged and well equipped facilities in the IT and Technology hub of Bangalore, India. These facilities have been strategically placed in localities that are host to numerous world-class organizations, giving us excellent access to utilities and amenities.
The facilities comprise of state of the art shop floors, which conform to all norms of industry with respect to standards of production and safety. The facilities are also host to various internal functions like Product design & Development, Customer Service, Quality Assurance and other administrative functions.
We understand the importance of training; hence our facility is also equipped with world-class training rooms with ample room for growth and expansion.
Collectively the facility houses 250 individuals per shift and has a scope of seamless expansion to accommodate 200 more professionals.
- Our Quality Management System is registered to the Aerospace Quality Standard AS 9100 C ISO 13485: 2008 Medical / Lab Standards & ISO 9001:2008 quality standards.
- We focus attention of every employee on the quality of their work, to get it right first time with zero error.
- Entire quality systems & MRP are managed & run by “SAP” – ERP System.
- Everyone in our organization recognizes that Total Quality depends on their contribution.
- Our manufacturing standards are as per UL /CE / EN 61558 / E311322 RoHS and REACH.
- Staff are regularly trained to enable them perform their duties effectively. They are given right authority within the scope of their responsibilities to maintain the standards of performance. All this is agumented with the able utilization of a dedicated and custom built Training Manager Software.
- Responsibilities and duties of staff are clearly identified and communicated on a regualar basis
- An effective and dedicated software tracks and records all assets
- Quality plan is infused in the initial stages of product design itself
- Internal and external audit is carried out at regular intervals to maintain the quality system.
- Root cause analysis along with corrective and preventive measure is enforced to enable cost saving and elimination of reoccurrence of mistake. During the production -8D report is generated for any complaint received.
- We assist our customers to get approvals for transformers and assemblies for their products.
- Designs & Drawings including work instructions/revisions are updated with dedicated software.