Quality is one of the most important aspects of a PCB. After all, it is the PCB that determines the performance of an entire product once it is installed within it. One small PCB can either build up the performance of a product, or break down the reputation of an entire brand! Thus, a well-made PCB assembly from India is important. You thus need to find a reliable expert PCB manufacturer to have your PCB assembly constructed. To be able to bring about a streamlined solution, a turnkey PCB assembly process is highly appealing. But, such a process, at the same time, is also challenging. This is because there are a lot many steps and responsibilities involved in the process.
5 stages of turnkey PCB assembly manufacturing
- Prototyping – With sophisticated software platforms, turnkey PCB manufacturers can integrate prototyping and small quantity orders into larger ones, keeping the costs down, and speeding delivery. Design documents and bills of materials can be uploaded into an online portal where they receive an instant quote; and prototype deliveries can be brought about within a few days’ time.
- Manufacturing – Manufacturing involves both small and large quantity orders, both at reasonable costs. The turnkey PCB manufacturer can also take care of parts sourcing and ordering. Thus, you are saved from all the hassles involved.
- Assembling – The manufacturer can himself handle the assembling of your complete electronic device. Using the same service provider for both PCB and device manufacturing can reduce the risk of mishaps or shipping delays. Thus, all your production processes are taken care of under one roof, letting you save time for other important chores.
- Storage and management – Between the stages of manufacturing and delivery, you need to have your products stored at a safe place. A turnkey provider can handle this too very effectively and efficiently.
- System integration – Last but not the least, you can have a turnkey manufacturing service with software that can integrate with your eCommerce or ERP system through an application programming interface, or API. Thus, products can be automatically shipped whenever they are placed without any manual intervention on your part at all, thus saving time and efforts.
Why should you opt for a turnkey PCB assembly process?
A turnkey PCB assembly process, although being very challenging on the part of the manufacturer, is equally beneficial for you, as a customer or end user. Here are a few reasons why.
- There is only one company involved and responsible for the entire process. With only one company handling every aspect of the manufacturing process, you will have a streamlined process, as you won’t have to schedule and coordinate with multiple points of contacts.
- Only one set of CAD design files are required, instead of providing data files in separate formats for board fabrication, PCB assembling, and component acquisition.
- Your time and efforts required for sourcing and ordering components is eliminated; helping you focus your time on other important projects and chores.
- There is always better quality control, because only one company handles the product from day one right up to the delivery date.
- The time required for shipment is greatly reduced with centralized control, which eliminates the need for you to be an intermediary stop; thus resulting in faster turnaround time.
The next time you want a PCB assembly from India manufactured, make sure you choose a turnkey service provider, one like Miracle Electronics, who can efficiently offer all kinds of resourceful EMS capabilities of product designing, system designing, system architecture, value engineering, manufacturing, and logistics.