Miracle Electronics is the most reliable and versatile PCB assembly manufacturer in India who offers end-to-end “turnkey” solutions in manufacturing of the best PCB assembly from Germany. Now, what does that mean? When you search the Web for the meaning of “turnkey”, you will find it defined as “of or involving the provision of a complete product or service that is ready for immediate use”. So, when we speak about turnkey PCB solutions, we mean the production of a complete PCB product, right from planning and designing to the manufacturing and testing phases.
What are turnkey solutions?
Earlier, you required multiple vendors to create PCBs for your products. The process involved you to run around to find the right designers, then the right vendors, and then the right components; making the entire procedure long and troublesome. But today, all you can do is just get in touch with a turnkey provider, who can handle everything for you, all under one roof, with services of designing, architecture, planning, value engineering, manufacturing, testing, packaging, and delivering.
Benefits of turnkey solutions
To make all of the above possible, there is required a cloud-based software that can make the entire process quick, easy, and efficient. All you need to do is let the vendor know what you want, and you can have the complete PCB assembly from India manufactured. Your PCB will be designed as per your requirements, the right components will be sourced, the board will be manufactured, and the end product will finally be tested before being delivered to you. All of this not only reduces the hassles and wait associated with the earlier traditional methods, but also cuts down on costs and reduces the time required to manufacture all kinds of big and small lots. Thus, such vendors can cater to all kinds of big, small, and medium sized projects; making them preferred by all.
Stages of turnkey PCB production
- PCB prototyping – With sophisticated software platforms, designers are able to prototype a new PCB design, which helps to see how the real product will look like, along with identifying any faults and errors in design or performance.
- PCB manufacturing – Once the prototype has been approved, or the required changes have been made, the actual production is done. Whatever the order – big or small – it is completed in one go, based on the prototype made. This helps reducing time, effort, and money wastage, which would otherwise be higher if there was no prototyping stage.
- PCB assembling – Now, every kind of assembling will take place. Every component required will be installed and fit onto the board and interconnected with one another.
- Testing – After the entire production is completed, the products are then tested for any errors. These could be manufacturing defects or performance errors. This is a very crucial step as it helps to check every element, which if left unchecked, may lead to unnecessary costs and delays. There are various techniques used for testing the PCB, depending upon what needs to be tested.
- Storage and management – If there is a gap between the date of product finalizing and delivery, it is the manufacturer’s responsibility to store and manage the products well. The products are then packaged and stored to keep them safe and protected until they leave the premises.
- Delivery – Finally the products are safely and conveniently delivered to the client.