Balanced Power Transformers Manufacturer in India
Miracle is one of the leading manufacturer of Balanced Power Transformer in India. Because of it’s unique features, quality, better pricing and on time delivery.
“Use Miracle Balanced Power Transformer to Clean up your mains power…which will clean up your sound”
Why Balanced Power Transformer?
The Balanced Power Transformer especially used for Audio and Studio equipment. It is also used in Balanced Studio Power Supply which converts conventional unbalanced single-phase mains to symmetrical balanced power.
Why do we need this?
All our local main power distribution is unbalanced, which is vulnerable to interface with audio lines. The interface cause is from light, motor and other reactive loads. All of these will feed spurious harmonics and out of phase components back into the mains. More the devices in the circuit, more of these reactive currents can go into earthing system. The resulting noise in your grounding system is a major contributor to a studios noise floor, the rough residual noise and hum will disturb and cannot be resolved by cable routing or by power conditioning. The Balance Studio Power Supply eliminates these reactive power components in exactly the same way as balanced audio circuits eliminate external noise. Miracle Balance Transformers are made with High efficient Toroidal Transformers which does not generate any noise & interference.
There is an audible improvement in frequency response and stereo imaging. Even digital transfers are cleaner by using these balanced transformers.
Advantages of Balanced Power Transformer
- Attenuated power line noise
- Earth loop elimination
- Reduction of radiated fields from power cords
- Reduced interference between equipments
- Elimination of reactive current in the earth wire
- Varnish Inpregnated transformers to ensure incrediably quite operation
- Case temperture at full constant load less than 350C
Product Variants available
Sequence Controller and Soft Starter
It can sequentially switch ON five audio amplifier or power supply. It also contains Switching ON Soft start facility. Five outputs are available at back-panel. There are also Five emergency outputs which bypass sequence control and soft start . Input can be connected to Industrial Input Socket. Input can be Single Phase or Three Phase. Output can be Single Phase or Two Phase. Front panel has On/ Off Control switch, Push Button for initiating sequence and LED indicators.
- Input: 415V (Ph-Ph)
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- No. of O/P Channels: 2
- Output (V)/Channel: 230V each
- Output-1: 230VMax. Current: 5 Amps.
- Output-2: 230VMax. Current: 5 Amps.
- P.F.: 1
- Basic Inbuilt Inrush Current Limiter: Yes
- IP: 20
- I/P Connection: NEUTRIK
- O/P Connection: NEUTRIK x 2
- Ta°C: 25°C
- Enclosure: 3U, Depth: 355mm
- Mounting: Desktop / 19″ Rack
- Indicator (Front): Dual Digital Volt / Amp / Power
- Indicator (Rear): Two Lamp for O/P
- Default Colour: Textured Black
- Handling: Front Two Handels
- Indoor Use Only
MBT–500, Balance Power Supply (Dual Output)
- Total Power: 500VA
- Load (Amax)/Channel: 1.1A each
- Circuit Breaker: 6 Amps.
- Approx. Weight: 16 kgs.
MBT-1000, Balance Power Supply (Dual Output)
- Total Power: 1000VA
- Load (Amax)/Channel: 2.1A each
- Circuit Breaker: 6 Amps.
- Approx. Weight: 20 kgs.
MBT-1500, Balance Power Supply (Dual Output)
- Total Power: 1500VA
- Load (Amax)/Channel: 3.2A each
- Circuit Breaker: 10 Amps.
- Approx. Weight: 24 kgs.
MBT-2500, Balance Power Supply (Dual Output)
- Total Power: 2500VA
- Load (Amax)/Channel: 5A each
- Circuit Breaker: 16 Amps.
- Approx. Weight: 32 kgs.